2020-2021 Lunch Applications
Please complete the 2020 - 2021 lunch application as soon as you receive it.
You can also complete the application online at
or download the forms below
20-21 Chromebook Request Form
Please only complete the form if you have not received a Chromebook and you have children enrolled at Bowser for the 20-21 school year. Please follow these instructions:
1. Complete the form (1 per family - until further notice)
2. Wait until contacted and confirmed that we have available technology and you will be provided a day and time to pick it up at Bowser.
3. Students receiving a Chromebook will have to complete a release form. Parents will complete the Technology Equipment Release Form and bring it with you to pick up the Chromebook.
4. Chromebooks will be distributed beginning September 8, 2020.
Use the link below
Welcome to the
Bowser School Family
Ms. Kathy Busby,
Please click on the link to access the
Haz clic en el enlace para acceder a
The New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) has updated its guidance for K–12 schools regarding the 2019 Novel (new) Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) that was first identified in Wuhan, China, in December. We invite you to read through the following documents from the State of New Jersey Department of Education.
- Updated Guidance and Resources Regarding Novel Coronavirus
- Essex County Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Novel Coronavirus Employee Traveler FAQ
- Novel Coronavirus Student Traveler FAQ
Exciting News for 2018-2019
Year three brings in "Aligning Academics"