The STEM Academy is a highly focused four year program for students who are qualified and are looking to enter careers
in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math.
The STEM Academy curriculum provides the most able of students with a structured course experience in preparation
for careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math.
- Instructional Levels include Honors/AP and College Prep
- AP Courses in all disciplines
- Science: Concentration in Applied or Pure Science
- Technology: Web Design, Programming, Game Development, Robotics, Microsoft Office
- Engineering: Introduction, Principles, Design/Development, CAD
- Math: Concentration in Pure Math
Expanded Learning Opportunities
- Virtual High School
- College Coursework
- Summer Programs
- Professional Mentors
- Track and Field